Friday, January 16, 2009

MEET MAX...


Meet Max. He belongs to my niece, Jennifer, who lives in Indiana. He looks so sweet. I told her it makes me want to go and get a dog. But I won't. We have two cats and after having five Cockers at one time a few years ago, it makes me think that cats are much easier to take care of. With my cats, I can leave anytime I want and all I have to do is make sure there is water and food for them. And, oh yeah, clean cat boxes are a must! They get in such a routine! They want to do the same thing every day at the same time! I've never had cats before and didn't know the joy they could bring you. So for now I think we will just stick to cats, but I still think Max is pretty special. I know he is because he belongs to real special lady. Good night Max...
























No comments: