Saturday, February 6, 2010

FACEBOOK CAT:

I don't know why my cat, Sam, does this, but each time I get on FaceBook he has to sit right in the middle of my screen!
Sometimes he will lay there and go to sleep and I have to look around him.



Sometimes he just wants to lay there and watch the cursor go up and down. Yesterday he started hitting the screen chasing the cursor. I picked up the can of dust remover and pressed it just a little and he got down. Now all I do is pick up the can and he is gone :)


6 comments:

kids boots said...

Oh.. how cute. I also experienced that with my cat at home. She tend to approach me every time I play Pet Society. Yes. Very hilarious.

fake handbags said...

really cute.

gucci said...

You know? I like very much like cats

Unknown said...

the little kitty has a facebook profile? hahahah

fake jewelry

Louis Vuitton handbags said...

That's really a funny habit of your cat.

plumbing said...

Brilliant cat! I hope I have one at home too! I will surely make her a facebook account. So cute!