Saturday, December 29, 2012

FAMILY ORNAMENTS AS TREE COMES DOWN...

Grand Children Jarrod and Maycee.  This was taken
many many years ago.  My daughter took the picture
then posted it on facebook for them to see. 

This was put on a package for my daughter from her
grandmother, Lois many years ago.  I saved it
and still put it on one of her packages each year.
Brings a smile to both of us.

A Christmas tag from my son many years ago. 

I have several of these ornaments made by my
daughter back in 1978.  I treasure each one
and now she is beginning too.

I love this Christmas tag from my son
from many many years ago.  I have had it
tacked to my bulletin board for ever until I
got these clear glass ornaments.   

A new ornament added to the tree this year...
A hand print of my great grandson, Colton who is
two months old.

Another new ornament this year.  I put a picture
of Colton in one of my glass ornaments and
put it on the tree.  Made another one for
my daughter since this little grandson of hers
stole her heart at first glance.

No comments: