Saturday, September 27, 2008

DAILY GOIN-ON'S


Outside front door: Laughing kids running down the street...neighbor running his mower (come on over here...please)...birds singing...dogs barking at the mower.


Living Room: Clock chiming...cat sleeping in my spot on the couch...me at my computer station...fan squeaking.


Kitchen: Hubby reading at the kitchen table...Hubby watching a pot of beans cook...Sam cat trying to get Hubby's chair when he gets up to check on the beans...(then the fight is on...had two so far).


Scrap Corner: Scrapbook waiting for me to quit blogging and start scraping.


Paint Corner: Painting I started two weeks ago drying out and wanting me to finish it (maybe next week).


Me: Kinda board...have lots to do but just don't want to get up and do it! Know what I mean???


No comments: