Friday, September 26, 2008

HOPPER HERITAGE

As you can tell, I've been digging into my "Hopper" genealogy albums again. I am making an album for my brother's birthday at the end of October. This first page is a picture of my grandpa's brother, Thomas (Tom) Bradford Hopper and his son , Oval Thorton Hopper (Pete). This was taken in the late 1930's or early 40's near Pineville, Missouri.

The next picture is of another brother of my grandpa's, Meredith Newton Hopper. Family of Meredith and Ora Evans Hopper - Lawson, Glen, Farris, Edith, Meredith, Jennie, Ora, Hazel, Cleo, Ruth and Clara. I was told this was taken around 1940 and probably at Needmore, Oklahoma.

All this was told to me by family, if any of you can correct this please do so. I can use all the help I can get. ;-)

No comments: