Sunday, August 23, 2009

SCRAPBOOKING CONVENTION...

My sister, Linda and I went to the Creating Keepsakes ScrapBooking Convention in Tulsa on Saturday. We haven't done anything together for a long time and what fun we had! My hubby drove us and when we were checking in they gave him a free pass saying they knew he was just there to carry all our wonderful purchases. How right they were! There was soooo much to see and buy you didn't know where to start. It really is a little over whelming. We both just stood there and looked, wondering where to start. It didn't take us long to get in the groove of things and it didn't take my husband long either. He is the one that brought the Blue box album I am holding and also surprised me with the Creating Keepsakes book "Computer Tricks for scrapbooking". I had been wanting it but wouldn't buy it for myself. He really is a sweet guy. After about three hours of shopping and a nice lunch we headed back home to Arkansas.

No comments: