Friday, December 23, 2011

A BIT GUILTY...

Guess I should feel a bit guilty but I don't!  I am really looking forward to Monday, December 26, when all this Christmas stuff is over.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not as bad as that old guy in the Christmas Story movie but I will sure be glad when this is all over.  This little Santa is the only Christmas decoration I have in my house.  We haven't put up a tree in the past five years.  Unlike the rest of you my family is not the "Leave it to Beaver" type family or any of those other TV families you see all lovie-dovie.  We all get together for Christmas Eve and have for years but it's a big unhappy chore for most of  them.  We have Christmas Dinner at my mom's on Christmas day and if her favorite child is not in attendance she is like an old wet hen.  My husband and I are trying to change it this year and have the dinner at our house....wish me luck!

No comments: